Meet Our Dallas Family Law Attorneys
Experienced Representation For The Challenges Of Family Law
At the law firm of Palmer Lehman Sandberg, PLLC, you will find attorneys with more than 30 years of experience helping people in Dallas and throughout Texas resolve complex family law concerns. Palmer Lehman Sandberg, PLLC is a charter member of the Dallas Bar Association’s Family Law Section’s “100 Club”. The Dallas Bar Association 100 Club is a special membership recognition category that reflects a commitment to the advancement of the legal profession and the betterment of the community.
Experience has taught us the steps necessary to provide solutions in even the most challenging family law case. Of equal importance, it has taught us the value of providing caring and personalized representation in every case, and a “long view” into the future.
Providing Solutions That Are Right For You And Your Family
Personalized representation is important because it means we take the time to work with you and determine the path that makes the most sense for you and your family. In some cases, that path involves family law mediations and arbitrations or collaborative family law. In other cases, more aggressive approaches are required, including temporary order hearings, injunctions and ultimately trial litigation.
Facing Or Considering Divorce? Put Our Knowledge To Work Protecting Your Rights And Future.
The most common family law challenge men and women face is divorce. Our lawyers handle both uncontested divorces and contested cases at all levels of conflict and complexity. You can count on us to address all of your concerns, which may include:
- Obtaining orders for child custody and visitation that protect your children’s best interests and do justice to your role in their lives
- Protecting your financial interests in matters of child support, as well as alimony/spousal maintenance and all aspects of property division and debt allocation
- Considering annulment of your marriage in lieu of divorce
- Pursuing or defending a claim of common law marriage
- Dealing with same-sex marriage issues
- Mediations and arbitrations
Experience Across The Full Spectrum Of Texas Family Law Needs And Problems
Our family lawyers also have extensive experience pursuing post-divorce modifications made necessary by substantial changes in either the parents’ or children’s circumstances. We may be able to assist you with an enforcement or contempt action, and our capabilities extend to a range of other issues associated with:
- Fathers’ and mothers’ rights
- Grandparents’ rights
- Prenuptial and postmarital agreements/partition and exchange agreements/cohabitation agreements
- Paternity actions
- Enforcement of property division
- Enforcement of child support or alimony
We also have a thriving, widely respected estate planning and probate practice, enabling us to assist clients in revising or redrafting wills, trusts and other documents to reflect major life changes such as divorce.
Learn Your Rights And Discuss Our Approach To Protecting Them
Call us at 214-242-6444 or contact us online. Our law firm offers convenient office hours, flexible appointment times and reasonable fees. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted.