Collaborative Family Law Attorneys In Dallas
In the past, couples who had important issues to resolve in divorce or were involved in other family law disputes had few alternatives other than going to court. Today, another path has emerged as a less contentious, more private and potentially less expensive way to settle conflicts: collaborative family law.
Located in Dallas, the firm of Palmer Lehman Sandberg, PLLC was among the first in Texas to practice collaborative family law. Our attorneys are experienced in litigation, mediation, arbitration and collaborative alternatives, and we will explain each process to you. You can then decide which approach is right for your specific situation.
Collaborative Law: What Are The Benefits?
The advantages of using a collaborative approach to divorce or another family law dispute are numerous. This approach is often effective for:
- Keeping individuals out of court and avoiding contentious, often bitter and costly litigation
- Resolving differences and reaching agreements on important issues through respectful negotiation
- Using teamwork to find creative, practical and forward-looking solutions rather than pitting clients and their lawyers against each other
Collaborative family law aims to get the parents and children through divorce with the least damage possible. The collaborative process is often less expensive than traditional litigation — and it and is almost always less stressful for both parents and children.
Turn To Attorneys With The Knowledge And Experience You Need
We are strong advocates of the collaborative approach to dispute resolution, and we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in handling collaborative family law and divorce settlements. Our attorneys are members of numerous collaborative law professional associations, including:
- The Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Law Dallas
- Dallas Alliance of Collaborative Professionals
To schedule a time to meet with our lawyers and learn more about collaborative family law, contact us online or call our law firm at 214-242-6444. We offer flexible appointment times and accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.