Defending Creditors’ Rights
Assisting Financial Institutions With Debt Collection For More Than 30 Years
Financial institutions can avail themselves of both contractual and legal remedies to collect on debts and collateral. At the law firm of Palmer Lehman Sandberg, PLLC, our attorneys have extensive knowledge of all options available. Our commitment to this area of the law has earned us a sterling reputation in collections and finance matters. We regularly represent financial institutions in these types of cases.
Over the three decades that lawyers from our firm have been representing financial institutions, we have successfully handled over 10,000 creditors’ rights matters involving everything from personal lines of credit to multimillion-dollar corporate debts secured by real estate, inventory, accounts, equipment, and more.
We Know The Opposition’s Defenses, Strategies And Tactics
In order to achieve success in any case, it is critical to know the tactics that the opposition will use. This is particularly true in creditors’ rights cases.
We have seen the various methods that debtors use to protect themselves. We know the actions that debtors may take against creditors and what the law allows. Our constant mission is to successfully collect debts by the most cost-effective and efficient means. Providing solutions is what we do.
Experienced In All Types Of Creditors’ Rights Issues And Financial Litigation
Our firm has the experience to represent financial institutions in matters involving:
- Litigation over defaulted loans ranging from small collection matters to complex multimillion-dollar loans
- Defense against lender liability claims and lawsuits
- Usury and other credit code issues
- Prejudgment and post-judgment writs and remedies, including temporary restraining orders, temporary injunctions, attachments, sequestration, garnishment, writs of execution, receivership, charging orders, turnover orders, and related issues
- Representation in bankruptcy proceedings, including complex Chapter 11 cases involving manufacturers, retailers, distributors, transportation companies, motor vehicle dealers, health care providers, recycling and scrap concerns, dairies, feedlots, farmers, mid-stream oil and gas, oil field service companies and real estate owners.
We also provide general guidance on all types of loan problems and issues involving collateral, as well as issues involving credit and loan procedures.
Learn More About Our Collection Services And Solutions
We offer convenient office hours, flexible appointment times and reasonable fees. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.