Civil Dispute Resolution
The attorneys at the law firm of Palmer Lehman Sandberg, PLLC have more than 30 years of experience providing thoughtful and confident representation in civil disputes to individuals and businesses, locally and nationwide. Our attorneys work closely with our clients to make sure we understand their goals and then help them achieve these goals.
We Deliver Strategic, Cost-Conscious Representation
To help contain the costs of dispute resolution and manage the risks that trial presents, we generally recommend attempts to negotiate or mediate prior to pursuing full-scale civil litigation. When these options do not produce a successful resolution, we provide aggressive representation at trial. We have represented clients in many civil disputes arising out of:
- Business torts, including breach of fiduciary duty
- Other issues arising out of business and corporate operations, including those involving any alleged breach of contract
- Real estate transactions
Our trial lawyers are strong advocates in all areas of complex civil litigation, including appellate litigation after unfair outcomes at trial. These strengths extend across the spectrum of:
- Business and commercial litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Representation of businesses and consumers in litigation covered by the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA) and other consumer protection statutes
- Representation of employers, plan administrators and trustees in disputes covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA)
We will analyze all evidence and circumstances relevant to your case, including potential witness testimony and documents, and we will call upon qualified experts as needed to build a strong, formidable case against your opponents. Our goal is to achieve a successful resolution through negotiations, mediation or trial so that you can get back to business.
Turn To Our Firm For Proven Dispute Resolution
To arrange an initial consultations, please call us at 214-242-6444 or contact our attorneys online.
We offer convenient office hours, flexible appointment times and reasonable fees. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.